Skip to content
Dr. Sandra Groll
Design-Theory, Design Research, Design- and Brand Thinking, System Theory
- Design researcher and systems theorist
- Studied product design, as well as philosophy and aesthetics at the University of Design in Karlsruhe
- Ph.D. on a system-theoretical consideration of the role of contemporary design in society
- Since 2010 she had taught design theory, design research and humanities at different universities such as the Universities of Applied Science in Potsdam and Bielefeld,
- University of Art Bremen, Free University Bolzano, Brand University, and Zhejiang Wanli University Ningbo.
- From 2016 to 2018 she was Visiting Professor for Theory and Practice of Design at the Kunsthochschule Kassel / University of Kassel.
- Since 2021 she has been an ambassador and jury member for the German Design Graduates Award