Skip to content
Prof. Ansgar Maria Eidens
Course Director Communication Design
Brand Design Conception, Brand Design Theory
- Studied at the University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Hildesheim, graduating with a diploma in design.
- Awarded by the Raymond Loewy Foundation/Lucky Strike Designer Award and other prizes.
- Agency experience in Cologne, Munich, Hanover, London (clients: BMW, Bahlsen, BASF, smart, Mercedes, among others)
- 5 years of experience as a professor for media design at the Rheinische Fachhochschule (University of Applied Sciences)
- Since 2010 working as brand designer for the agency SKOPE inventive spaces
- Focus in teaching: Corporate Design/Dynamic Identities, Multisensory Branding
- Current research project at the university:
The perception of design – a cross-cultural perspective
- At Brand University of Applied Sciences since 2010