|Start of Studies:
|Winter semester (October 1st)
|Strategic Marketing Management, Digital Brand Management, Brand Basics, Market and trend research, Innovation and Price Management, Distribution Policy, Social Media Management, Practical Projects
|6 Semester (full-time)
|Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
|e.g. as Strategic Planner, Brand Manager, Product Manager in the Brand Industry, as Consultant in Management Consultancies or as a strategist in branding and communication agencies
From an idea to a must-have
What makes a product or service competitive and successful?
Just think of the sneaker selection in online shops: Countless variations, but what do we decide on? Mostly on the brand – even if we have to pay 40% more for it.
Why are we willing to do this? Brands not only fulfill our needs, but also provide fascination and emotional attachment. That’s why a company must become a brand – and be both rationally convincing and emotionally inspiring. For this, it needs the right strategy.
Successful brands understand people
In the Brand Management course you will learn how to make brands desirable, how to manage them successfully and how to communicate them with emotional stories.
- You need to understand the consumer, to run successful brands. Consumer behaviour tells us what touches people. Trend research shows what inspires them.
- Develop and build brands, develop advertising campaigns – for international markets too.
- By the end of your studies you will have mastered the basics of business administration and know that brands are not an end in themselves, but make companies economically successful.
- Find out which channels you need to reach your target groups, which media they use and at which moments they pay attention.
- Whether Instagram, TikTok and YouTube or TV, print and point-of-sale: Learn to distinguish hypes from important channels and use them for your communication.
- With elective modules, you focus even more on selected key areas of “Strategic Marketing Management”, such as business ethics and corporate social responsibility (CSR).
High quality teaching – safe environment
Whether face-to-face, hybrid or online teaching: we stand by our promise of high-quality teaching – state-recognized and accredited for an unlimited period of time, by the German Science Council and AQAS.
High health standards are essential for us – especially during this time.
“If we want to create brands that are humanly relevant, we have to go beyond creativity. We need to understand our target groups and develop holistic strategies that go far beyond products to build emotional connections with people. To develop strong brands, you need to find the factor that makes a difference in people’s lives.”