Anke Fochler has been active in the sports and clothing industry for more than 30 years:
- Currently on her desk: The implementation of the VW-Bulli clothing license, accompanied by fochlerconsulting GmbH.
- Between 2011 and 2015, the graduate sports economist designed the global license adidas sailing and managed it as an independent business unit as Co-Managing Director.
- Since the end of the 1990s she has worked as an independent management consultant for international groups such as Helly Hansen, department store chains such as KarstadtSport and medium-sized companies such as maier sports.
- From 1991 to 1997, she played a key role in the strategic realignment of the adidas brand as Business Unit Manager – in the areas of Urban Sports, Originals and Apparel.
Change of perspective: Anke Fochler gives coaching sessions in her own seminar house
- She is an EASC-certified coach: In her own seminar house FACHWERK63 in the middle of the beautiful Lüneburger Heide, she leads for example courses in Shinrin-yoku Forest Therapy and resilience training.