An interactive two-day online workshop to explore your personal interest on future perspectives…
…at this international place to learn and get ready to shape your future.
- Do you have a Bachelor’s degree and want to take it to the Master’s level?
- Are you an innovative mind, looking for a creative study programme?
- Are you interested in the ideation of meaningful and sustainable business models?
- Do you want to know how to make them market-ready and subtly place them in the minds of consumers in a digitised economy?
When and where
Brand University 2-Day Online Workshop
When | 19.06.2021, 12:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (UTC+2) and 20.06.2021, 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (UTC+2)
Where | Online (Zoom-Sessions)
What should you bring with you?
You should have a Bachelor’s degree and be fluent in English.
During this interactive 2-day online workshop, let´s gain first insights on new ways of thinking:
1. Identification of market opportunities
In the initial phase, we will identify the requirements of a successful product together. By looking at a real case and market data, we derive insights that will help us cater future users’ demands. By doing so, we show you how to think like a manager or entrepreneur.
2. Ideation of a business model
In the second phase, we will explore how our product can turn into business. For example: What is its value proposition, who are our stakeholders, where could it be distributed, which touchpoints are essential, how can we make money – and how can we balance these ends? In this part, we model a framework for sustainable success.
3. Digital communications concept
In the final phase, we concretise touchpoints to our potential clientele, identifying suitable channels and media. We will consider today’s digital communications environment and include an initial detour around artificial intelligence/machine learning into our thoughts.
Get the chance to earn a partial scholarship!
Join us and take the opportunity to get to know the Brand University of Applied Sciences and perhaps even start your studies directly: Partial scholarships for a Brand Innovation master’s programme at the Brand University in Hamburg, Germany, starting on October 1st, 2021 will be awarded to the most innovative and promising participants!
Take the first step to become a brand expert: be it a manager, designer or even entrepreneur.
Meet mentors and like-minded people!
Fill out the registration form to apply for our workshop on 19. and 20.06.2021 with awarding of partial scholarships.
Alternatively just call or write an e-mail to:
+49 40 38089356-23
- The workshop language will be English.
- The workshop is free of charge.
- As the content serves to gradually explore your personal interest, please attend both days.
- Before the workshop, we will provide you with hassle-free information to successfully collaborate in the interactive online format. On June 19th, the moderators will be online from 11:30 a.m. (UTC+2) to tackle any technical questions alongside with you!
- Master students and graduates of the Brand University of Applied Sciences are unfortunately excluded from participation.