An interactive two-day online workshop to explore your personal interest on future perspectives…
…at this international place to learn and get ready to shape your future.
- Do you have a Bachelor´s degree and want to take it to the Master‘s level?
- Are you an innovative mind, looking for a creative study programme?
- Are you interested in the ideation of meaningful and sustainable business models?
- Do you want to know how to make them market-ready and subtly place them in the minds of consumers in a digitized economy?
When and where
Brand University Workshop
When | 22. and 23.08.2020,
1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (UTC+2)
Where | Online (Zoom-Sessions)
What should you bring with you?
You should have a Bachelor’s degree and be fluent in English.
This workshop is open for EU citizens only, as the deadline for visa-applications for a start of studies in October 2020 for Non-EU citizens has already passed.
During this interactive two-day online workshop, let´s gain first insights on new ways of thinking:
1. Identification of market opportunities
In the initial phase, we will identify the requirements of a successful product together. By looking at a real case and market data, we derive insights that will help us cater future users’ demands. By doing so, we show you how to think like a manager or entrepreneur.
2. Ideation of a business model
In the second phase, we will explore how our product can turn into business. For example: What is its value proposition, who are our stakeholders, where could it be distributed, which touchpoints are essential, how can we make money – and how can we balance these ends? In this part, we model a framework for sustainable success.
3. Digital communications concept
In the final phase, we concretise the touchpoints to our potential clientele, identifying suitable channels and media, especially in a digital communications environment. That means: We find out how to reach our target group to start the dialogue with the outside world!
Get the chance to earn a partial scholarship!
Join us and take the opportunity to get to know the Brand University of Applied Sciences and perhaps even start your studies directly: Partial scholarships for a Brand Innovation master’s programme at the Brand University in Hamburg, Germany, starting on October 1st, 2020 will be awarded to the most innovative and promising participants!
Take the first step to become a brand expert: be it a manager, designer or even entrepreneur.
Meet mentors and like-minded people!
Fill out the registration form to apply for our workshop on 22. and 23.08.2020 with awarding of partial scholarships.
Alternatively just call:
Fon 040 38089356-23
- The workshop language will be English.
- The workshop is free of charge.
- As the content serves to gradually explore your personal interest, please attend both days.
- Before the workshop, we will provide you with hassle-free information to successfully collaborate in the interactive online format. On 22 August, the moderators will be online from 12:00 p.m. (UTC+2) to tackle any technical questions alongside with you!
- Master students and graduates of the Brand University of Applied Sciences are unfortunately excluded from participation.