|Start of Studies:||Winter semester (October 1st) // summer semester (April 1st)|
|Contents:||Brand Management, Market and trend research, Neuromarketing, Innovation and Price Management, Distribution Policy, Digital Branding & Social Media, Practical Projects|
|Duration:||6 Semester (full-time)|
|Credit Points:||180 ECTS|
|Apply until:||September 15th // March 30th|
|Degree:||Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)|
|Perspectives:||e.g. as Brand Manager, Product Manager in the Brand Industry, as Consultant in Management Consultancies or as a strategist in branding and communication agencies|
From an idea to a must-have
What makes a product or service competitive and successful?
Just think of the sneaker selection in online shops: Countless variations, but what do we decide on? Mostly on the brand – even if we have to pay 40% more for it.
Brands meet our needs. That is why a good idea must become a brand.
Successful brands understand people
In the Brand Management course you will learn how to make brands desirable, how to manage them successfully and how to communicate them with emotional stories.
- Learn to read thoughts. Neuromarketing tells us what touches people. Trend research shows what inspires them.
- Develop and build brands, develop advertising campaigns – for international markets too.
- By the end of your studies you will have mastered the basics of business administration and know what makes companies economically successful.
- Find out where you meet target groups, which one is the right one for your brand and in which moments they are attentive.
- Whether Instagram and YouTube or TV, print and point-of-sale: Learn to distinguish hypes from important channels and use them for your communication.
- Elective modules allow you to go deeper into individual topics, such as sustainability and business ethics.
High quality teaching – safe environment
Whether face-to-face or online teaching: we stand by our promise of high-quality teaching – state-recognized and accredited for an unlimited period of time, by the German Science Council and AQAS.
High health standards are essential for us – especially during this time.
„If we want create ideas that are humanly relevant we have to go beyond creativity and understand our target audiences. To develop strong brands we must find the difference that makes a differences in the life of the people.”